We just got back from Oklahoma City, where we spent the day with Thomas the Tank Engine. The boys got to meet Thomas and Sir Topham Hatt, and had a splendid run aboard the coaches.
Brianna said she wishes she could ride Thomas. She thought this was really cool. Thanks for sharing the pictures. The boys are growing so fast. Can't wait to see you in a about 3 weeks. Love, Julie & family
How exciting! Wish we could have ALL gone. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Only a few weeks and we get to be together again!!!YEA Love to all, Aunt Cheryl
To my Two little Candidates and their campaign manager, thanks for making a whistle stop on your campaign trail at my Blog Spot. I am glad you chose Thomas Tank Engine and Sir Topham Hatt to make your ride. I vote 100 percent for both of you and your campaign manager. I couldn't tell what ticket you are running on, but it makes no difference. You have my vote, thanks for sharing. Two good looking candidates. LOVE, Papa Great.
3 comments:
Brianna said she wishes she could ride Thomas. She thought this was really cool. Thanks for sharing the pictures. The boys are growing so fast. Can't wait to see you in a about 3 weeks. Love, Julie & family
How exciting! Wish we could have ALL gone. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Only a few weeks and we get to be together again!!!YEA
Love to all,
Aunt Cheryl
To my Two little Candidates and their campaign manager, thanks for making a whistle stop on your campaign trail at my Blog Spot. I am glad you chose Thomas Tank Engine and Sir Topham Hatt to make your ride. I vote 100 percent for both of you and your campaign manager. I couldn't tell what ticket you are running on, but it makes no difference. You have my vote, thanks for sharing. Two good looking candidates. LOVE, Papa Great.
Post a Comment