
Hi everyone! Just thought we would let you know that Andrew got to come home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. His pain is much better today and his system seems to be moving again (not to be too graphic!). We believe he is on the road to recovery. Thank you all for your prayers, they definitely helped us get through this.
Love,
Chance, Cindy, Brendan, and Andrew
4 comments:
Well thank the Lord PaPa Great's little Guy is home and I am sorry he had to go through all of that. I am anxious to see him. LOVE, PaPa Great.
We are sooooo happy to hear that RewRew is back home again --- I'm sure his buddy, B, was thrilled to have him home! We will continue to pray for God to touch him and to help all of you get rested up! Thanks for sharing the cute picture! Love you, Aunt Dawnie
So happy to hear he is doing better. We love you. Love, Julie
I just happened to get a couple minutes to browse a couple blogs!! So glad you posted this one of Andrew who we have been praying for! He looks precious. All the other pics are so good! Love Grandma Vashti!
Post a Comment