Thursday, July 24, 2008

Awww....

Aren't they adorable? This is Mom and Dad reliving their teenage days while we were in Egypt!

5 comments:

Bump-on-a-Blog said...

Now I know what was wrong with them while they were in Oklahoma, the Doctor said Sinus infection, but from that pic it was the plain old "LOVE BUG". Oh the good old days. The old song, "The Love Bug will get you if you don't watch out" and I think it still has them.Thanks for sharing on Papa Great's blogspot.

Cheryl said...

At least it was a Pepsi they were sharing!!!haha

Julie said...

How funny. Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl said...

YEA!!!! I was awarded that VERY Egyptian Pepsi can tonight!!!! It looks GREAT in my Pepsi decorated kitchen.
Thanks Dawn & Tom

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing this pic Beau. Can't wait to meet your new little one very soon. Love, Dana