Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kindergarten!!


It's hard to believe, but Brendan just finished his first day of Kindergarten. He loved it, of course. His favorite part was eating in the cafeteria. :-) Papa Great's Greats are growing up too fast if you ask me!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

OH, I almost started crying!!! I can't believe how big our "babies" are. Have fun Brendan.
Love, Aunt Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That is unbelievable that he is already in Kindergarten. Time flies and our babies are grown up. Thanks for sharing the pic. Hope you have a great year Brendan. Dana

Julie said...

Can't believe he is in Kindergarten already. I hope you have a great year and enjoy Kindergarten this year Brendan. Hope to see you this fall. Love, Julie

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bump-on-a-Blog said...

Babies nothing, he's Papa's little man. going to kindergarten. He's like Papa Great, academics doesn't count, the cafeteria is more important. That little guy is destined for great things in life.
Lo0ve the pic, thanks for sharing.

Dawn said...

I'm finally getting back on my computer and couldn't believe this adorable picture of our Big Kindergartner ----- why, oh why, are we letting our babies grow up so fast????? This is precious of B!!! Thanks for sharing! Love ya, Aunt Dawnie