Cindy, it is NOT nice to make fun of old people and their ailments!! I can't believe you released these photos without written permission from me?!?!? Thanks a bunch ---- love ya (I think), Aunt Dawnie
That is a really scary place for old people to hang out. Trampolines are very dangerous and there should be laws against the elderly getting on them. HAHAHA!! Looks like the boys were having a blast with Aunt Dawnie. Thanks for sharing Cindy. Love, Dana
3 comments:
Cindy, it is NOT nice to make fun of old people and their ailments!! I can't believe you released these photos without written permission from me?!?!? Thanks a bunch ---- love ya (I think), Aunt Dawnie
That is a really scary place for old people to hang out. Trampolines are very dangerous and there should be laws against the elderly getting on them. HAHAHA!! Looks like the boys were having a blast with Aunt Dawnie. Thanks for sharing Cindy. Love, Dana
That is hilarious. Looks like you had fun Aunt Dawnie and boys. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love, Julie
Post a Comment