This weekend we took the boys to the Museum of Natural History in Norman to see the dinosaur bones. They loved it! As you can see, Andrew was so excited he was dancing. Here are some pics from our trip.
That looked like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing the pics. Hope to see Brendan on TV tonight from the Drillers game!! Let us know IF they sign him up!! Love, Aunt Cheryl
I liked the little guys and the bigger guy better than those old bones. Professor in the 1st pic, the observer in the 2nd pic and the entertainer in the last pic. I am glad you had a good time and if you would have had this old fossil with you, at least it would have made his day. Love, Papa Great.
4 comments:
That looked like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing the pics. Hope to see Brendan on TV tonight from the Drillers game!! Let us know IF they sign him up!!
Love, Aunt Cheryl
That is too funny. Glad they had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pics.
I liked the little guys and the bigger guy better than those old bones. Professor in the 1st pic, the observer in the 2nd pic and the entertainer in the last pic. I am glad you had a good time and if you would have had this old fossil with you, at least it would have made his day. Love, Papa Great.
Thanks for sharing the pics of the boys. They are so cute. Love, Julie
Post a Comment